
I love trying new things! I went skydiving (thanks to Patrick taking me for my birthday). I got to go shooting a few times. I let my friend, who is a cop, taze me. I've picked up biking and running (and have kinda slacked since winter has hit...oops). I was able to go wakeboarding on a freezing cold river in AZ with some friends. One new thing that I'm not a fan of is that I was diagnosed with Chronic Hives my Junior year at BYU. I lost all the gory pictures, but the one I have shows a little bit, but doesn't do it justice (it's the pic on the bottom right corner).

I have celebrated quite the birthdays (too many...time is flying!) But the orange cake was my first attempt to decorate a 6 layered cake with fondant. The "Pop it Lock it Drop it that Birthday Cake" was for my older sister, Kristin. It's a Sean Kingston song and she likes it a lot, and we told her before that we would decorate her cake with that saying. Luckily we remembered when that time came, she was pleasantly surprised. Our family went to the musical 'Wicked' and loved it. My brother wasn't too excited, but at the end he turned to me and said, "that was actually really good!" The cute little German Shepherd in the collage was our dog, Schultzi. She had the hereditary bad hips and got really crippled, so it came time to bury her. It was really sad. She was such a friendly, cute dog.

Speaking of sad events, we had to send my brother out on his mission. I'm glad he chose to go, but it doesn't make it any easier. He was my best friend at home and kept me sane. I actually was strong when we dropped him off! Not a single tear was shed...in public anyway :)


you let him taze you!? what was that like?
ReplyDeleteha ha yeah, it is so hard to describe, but it seriously just paralyzes your muscle and drops you. It doesn't feel too well either!
ReplyDelete