Friday, January 22, 2010

Old School

I was cleaning out some things in my room and I found all my old High School Dance pictures. It was so entertaining to look through them and see all of my friends, and how they have changed since then. My sophomore pictures are hilarious...I sure hope I don't look like that anymore! So many good memories kept racing through my mind, it was fun to look through. I really had some great times and great friends in high school! It's weird to look at some of these friends and think, "Now they are married with 1, 2, or 3 kids!" Looks like I need to get on that! :)

(click on images to make larger)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. aaahhhh the memmories. I am glad to see that we went to so many of those wonderful dances together.....and you look great in all of them, I especially enjoy the of you and Nate...touching hands...I can just feel the akwardness!

    ReplyDelete