Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Need Running Motivation?



I know I already posted something today, but that was early this morning since I couldn't sleep(having 3 HORRIBLE, realistic nightmares didn't help either, & after I woke up from the third I decided sleep wasn't worth it anyway).

Moving right along... you are probably wondering what the heck I'm doing posting such random, ridiculous pictures. Let me expain, and give a "thanks" to these artists! This summer I used to run a little over 6 miles 4-5 times a week. I was getting pretty good and increased my time each time. However, once the snow came and work started- running ended.
After ongoing holidays and feeding my face, I decided this morning that I was gonna try running on the treadmill (which I hate because it is so flaming boring!) I was dreading it, because nobody likes seeing how much they've digressed- and I knew I was just gonna plain suck it up. BUT- thanks to Jesse McCartney, Justin Bieber, Beyonce, and many more (I wasn't gonna find pics of every artist I listened to) I was actually able to stay motivated to their beat. So if anyone is my height (around 5'7") and like running a speed around 6.2 (or faster depending on the song) these artists have songs with a beat that goes exactly to my running pace. I'm sure you can adjust your speed depending on your height, but seriously I did a lot better thanks to them- and a lot of pent up energy.

1 comment:

  1. I've been needing lots of motivation to exercise. Maybe this will help...

    ReplyDelete