Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bridal shower & game night

The other night I went to a bridal shower for my good friend, Melanie Moyes. We were roommates for a few years and became really close. I just can't believe she is getting married, girls are dropping like flies! I also got to see other friends of mine that I haven't seen in a while. I just wish it could have been a little longer so I could talk with them more individually to see what is new in their lives, looks like someone else needs to get married so I can get that chance (just don't count on it being me! ha ha).
(You can't really see my sister, Stacy, and Lu in the back (they are the tiny pin heads). I wish I would have noticed how small it turned out so I could have got a closer picture of them. I guess I'll have to wait for Lu's bridal shower!)

Then after the shower I went over to my friend, Cara's. Her sisters Meg and Kylee, Jake (Meg's husband), Mckay (Ky's boyfriend) as well as Kevin (Cara's brother) were all there. They were having a game night. We ended up watching the last bit of American Idol, then the guys were on the computer, so us girls had a good long chat about some events going on in our lives. It was really fun to talk and have fun. I totaly consider them my family!
(Kylee & I ...then Cara pullin one of her many faces)

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing little mini heidi! You were/still are super cute.

    ReplyDelete