Prepare to get a little nauseated in this next one. So my sister used MY camera to take like 50 shots with her boyfriend, Steve, in front of the sunset. So once again, Kristin and I took the opportunity to mock them with our own precious picture (top right) the next sunset. My cousin, Isaac (the cute red-head) is such a crack up.
We did a little bit of cliff climbing, and I got to sport an orange flag on the back of my life jacket to teach my two cousins, Matt & Isaac, how to kneeboard (I was mainly there to keep them balanced until the boat gained enough speed, then I got to wade in the nice water and watch behind the scenes)
The feet picture are showing that we all had matching toenails. I didn't get a picture with all the extended family, but all my aunts and cousins that came on this trip all had the same color- yes it was planned. The bottom right is the result of Stacy's water-tubing crash. She ended up having to get surgery when we got home, including plates and screws in her finger. It was way random, it wasn't even a hard crash! We keep joking because she is just a "weak sauce"...but I guess not, she handled it well. Stacy broke her finger on Friday, so my dad took her up to the medical center which was freaking my mom out because she was terrified of having to drive the boat. So I became the designated driver for the afternoon- I loved it! So on the top right pic I'm showin off my skills :) I later even got to drive it onto the trailer when we were leaving, exciting eh? haha not really, but it is a little trickier than you would expect. How do you like my tan line? (more like sunburn...)





No comments:
Post a Comment