I've been running a little slow on updating my blog, so I figured I better get on it before I get too far behind. A couple of weeks ago I had a week off of work and wanted to make use of the time off. Some friends of mine and a bunch their family were going to a cabin and I was invited to come along. It was really pretty there.

They even had this huge pond to let their dog, Harley, fetch a ball in to cool her off
Spike's nephew what cracking me up when we went biking. His goggles would block his view so he struggled seeing through his helmet, but he was the cutest boy ever!
Brody's girlfriend, Lexi, came up to the cabin and gave some of us a ride back. They are such a funny couple, oh young love! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment