Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lake Powell Continued

Here are the boyz boarding. The left side is the before picture, the right side the best pic of them out on the water (Top to bottom: Steve (Stacy's Steve), Quinn, Uncle Steve, Dad

The Boarding Gals (Debbie, Stacy, Kristin, Me)

Some tubing fun. Then the bottom picture, my aunt Vonnie got up on Skis after 30+ years of absence, not bad!

This last collage may look conceded, but I'm totally not trying to be. There was this one late afternoon/dusk where we were all in the canyons swimming around. We noticed how perfect the water was and realized we needed to take advantage. They all told me to use it since I'm more of the boarding freak than the rest- "It's my favorite thing to do....eeevery deh!" (Nacho Libre). I did say that someone else could use it, but they insisted. Anyway, so we took some pictures to show how cool the canyon looked as well as the sunset. The very bottom pic shows that we started at the dead end of the canyon- such glass, it was perfect! I loved every minute of it.

And that's the end of my post for the Lake Powell 2010 Reunion...Phew! Until next summer! (It can't come soon enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment