This week I was able to have a little get together with some of my closest friends, Kathryn and Carly. It was long overdue. We made a yummy Cafe Rio dinner together and and just visited (with a little Youtube video sharing). It was so nice to visit and catch up on what is going on in our lives. It is just crazy to think that we are "grown ups" still and not in High School anymore. It is also fun to see how we all three are in different stages of life, yet the same age. I just wish some of our other friends weren't out of state to be with us. There were some good laughs and I hope we don't wait as long for our next get together, I love my friends!
(So I know I posted a picture of the three of us, but we struggled in getting one we all agreed we liked, so I posted a collage of the others just in case they were fans of a different one. But the one I put above I feel was the best of all of us...hope I was right!)


Dang! I wish I could have joined in the fun! I miss our little high school potlucks and dinners!
ReplyDeleteUm, where was my invite and where are cole's pants?
ReplyDelete