

My cousin, Heather, had her baby 4 weeks early! Luckily the baby and mom are doing well. They decided on the name Lauren Elise Thomas. Taylor (Lauren's new dad) was joking that since she was born on 9-02-10 (like the old TV show 90210) that they should name her Beverly, as in Beverly Hills. I thought it was funny. Anyway, she is 6 lbs 5 oz. I wonder how big she would have been if she went full term- and she would have had a fro by then! :) I love how she was able to grow hair before she entered the world (my friends keep making fun that I'm obsessed with hair, sorry I like hair and have been trained to notice). These pics are just a few that were taken at my hospital visit to my new niece (ok, she's not my niece, but the closest I'm gonna have for a while at least so I WILL claim her).
No comments:
Post a Comment