Monday, August 30, 2010

West Nile Virus

You may be wondering what that deuce this picture is of...that would be the back of my leg/ankle (don't mind the bruised part, that's not what I'm talking about right now). I was attacked by mosquitos over a week ago and the effects are now getting worse! They are getting more and more red and swollen, more itchy (which is the worst part), and kind of achy. They are acting as if they are almost infected or something. Lousy mosquitos. So if I happen to get admitted into the hospital, you know who the culprits are!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You might wanna get that checked out. I know a girl in Utah that just had the EXACT same thing happen to her. She got bit on her arm and she posted pics of it. It looked exactly like thiat. Except it kept spreading and was going in the direction of her heart. She went to the doctor and they said it was some infection and if it had reached her heart it could have killed her. They put her on some serious anitbiotics to get rid of it. Hope that's not what happened to you, but I'm just saying. Maybe there are some killer misquitos in Utah ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Hope it stops itching soon. I hate thst so much.
    Also, we went camping a few days ago and I wish I would've read your marshmellow post before we left, Those things are HUGE! Can't wait to try them next year!

    ReplyDelete