Monday, August 2, 2010

Movie Date with Kreest (aka Kristin)

A few weeks ago Kreest and I wanted to do something. It was a Friday night and we didn't have much plans but wanted to get out. We didn't feel like primping up for anyone and decided we both wanted to be a bit frumpy so we decided on going to a movie in a ghetto place in Ogden. I even busted out my gansta sweat pants (XL Size with side cargo pockets included!) The place we went to was only $3!!! You know what that means? Extra money left over for candy! If you don't know that I'm obsessed with candy, then we aren't that close of friends afterall! :) We saw "The Killers" and I LOVED it. We were both laughing through the whole thing. During a dating scene Kristin and I could relate. Not to mention Ashton Kutcher wasn't lookin too shabby, I didn't mind watching him for a couple of hours. Plus I think his personality is so fun, gotta love a good sense of humor! Anyway, I suggest that movie to anyone in the mood for simple entertainment. It looks like I need to go on more romantic dates with my sister, it was great! (Plus, no pressure- what more could you ask for? haha)

1 comment:

  1. That movie looks so funny... what a fun idea.. Its always nice to get a good date with the sister..

    ReplyDelete