Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love Me some Babies!

For friends and family it has been 'baby season' and I love it! I don't know what has gotten into me lately (maybe it's my biological clock telling me my ovaries are shriveling up and I need to act fast...haha) but I am obsessed and love babies. So during the last little bit and during holiday family get togethers I have been oh so lucky to come into contact with some cute little ones.



First is little Ammon. He is my cousin's, Chaz & Sara's little boy. I wish this picture would do his beautiful blue eyes justice. This was only my second time seeing him since they live so far away, but he was well behaved the whole time I got to hold him.
This next little fella is my co-woker, Carly's, first little boy. I can't believe how big he is already getting. I swear I cause him to get hiccups because every time I have seen him he has had them. I'm waiting for Carly to gain the courage to let me watch him while she goes out to play :)


My cousin, Shauna stopped through Utah before heading home. This is her little girl, Ayla. I couldn't get over how tiny she was and how cute! If you look at the girl below Ayla, she is a few months younger but they are about the same size! (But Ayla's head is smaller). It was funny to watch her crawl. It didn't even seem like she was big enough to lift her own head yet. She was so well behaved too.

This last one is my cousin, Heather's, little girl- Lauren. She has gotten crazy big. I got to watch her for a bit while Heather was busy with wedding flower plan's for my sister, Stacy. (P.S.- I'm secretly hoping she has an accidental honeymoon baby so I can watch her baby while she works to put her husband through school. What color are the placebo birth control pills...? heheh- evil laugh). Anyway, Lauren is at the fun age now where she smiles back and is learning how to use her voice for things other than crying. She is a very well behaved, cute baby!

Well there you go, since I can't brag about my own babies I'll brag about some of my favorites for now. There is just something about babies that just makes my day. They are just so cuddly, loving, and non prejudice against anything. I could hold them all day!....(yes that was a hint to any moms out there reading this. Even if you just want a 30 min- 1 hr nap, say the word and I'll fill in for you!)

Kinda random, but that is all.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You know you are always welcome to come over and love on my little Nate Dogg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you feel that way about 3 years olds I will give you a call! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh!!! All except her crying when she saw your Dad...I felt so bad and embarrassed. I hope he didn't feel bad about that. If it makes him feel better, she had been over stimulated by people that weekend and probably felt overwhelmed since I wasn't really by her for the first part of being there, I just handed her off first thing. And really tired. At Amy's wedding she LOVED him holding her...I was actually impressed she did not fuss!! He does have a way with the little ones. I could tell Elise remembered him when she wanted him to read the book. So cute!

    I love the fist pic of you with the little boy...so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete