Look at these beautiful flowers I was given! Bet you can't guess who gave them to me....this person is HOT and one of my best friends...still don't know? It was Carbomb! (My friend Carly for those of you who didn't recognize her nickname) Sorry to disappoint anyone out there who thought it may have been from a guy. All I can say to that idea is, "Hahahahaha!" jk. Just thought I'd mess around for a bit. ANYWAY, I had cut her hair a few days before and she came back to thank me cause she is sweet like that. I really love the colors on the flowers.
Notice how they are all growing and leaning towards one side? AWAY from the cold, snowy outdoors? Yep, after a few days of sitting on the table thats what happened. It made me laugh. I can't say I blame them, they are just like me- I HATE the cold and being cold. Probably cause my cold blooded body and death hands/feet keep me from ever being completely warm.
I can't get over how beautiful the colors were, the picture just doesn't do them justice

I hate being cold too!!! Pretty flowers!
ReplyDelete