Tuesday, October 26, 2010

State Fair

Forever ago in September I went to the State Fair. I haven't posted any pictures because I was waiting for my friend, Zach, to send me the rest that I didn't take. Well.....that never happened and I've given up hope on getting them. So here are the very few pictures I have of my first experience at the state fair.

Kristin & I REALLY wanted a Churro. It was as tasty as I had hoped. We also have a picture of the HUGE cotton candy we had, but ZACH has them...

Me, Zach, and Kristin

There was a creepy looking dog painted on one of the walls. kid friendly?...

I LOVE baby cows. I don't know why but I do. I especially love their boxy, boney, and squared behinds. This one was my favorite.
Posted by Picasa
This was the biggest, fattest cow I've ever seen. And below is a crazy looking goat. It had NO ears! It was so weird looking that it became kinda cute (I said KINDA)

No comments:

Post a Comment