My sister, Stacy, turned the big 2-3. It was a pretty relaxed birthday celebration by going to Olive Garden, then coming back for some cake, followed by watching a movie of her choice, "Only You." It was crazy how young Robert Downey Jr. was in the movie! Time flies I guess.

Stacy and her main squeeze, Steve

Kristin and I decorated her bedroom door so she could wake up to a surprise. We got Spongebob party hads, then dangled Nutrolls and Reeses. We also put up a poster that came with the birthday card we got her. It is a Twighlight one (an inside joke). It was a two-sided poster, one side with Jacob, the other with Edward. We put up Jacob cause we tease her that she is on TEAM JACOB (she says he's way better looking than Edward- but who doesn't think that? Even though I don't think either of them are even cute). If you look closely you can tell that she has a Hannah Montana poster on her door as well. Steve (my brother) and I put that up on her door a long time ago as a joke and she still hasn't taken it down.


Kristin and I found this sweet shirt of Twighlight. On the front it says "I can't change how I feel, Please don't make me choose." We saw this and had to get it for her. Then on the back of the shirt we took it upon ourselves to do an iron on saying "Guilty Pleasure" You can't tell but they are sparkly letters :) The whole "guilty pleasure" thing is an inside joke as well. Stacy told us that she likes watching the movies and that it was her guilty pleasure...hence the shirt.

This is a collage of her opening up other gifts we got her. We got her 'The Hunger Game" book and another book series on tape (can you tell she likes to read?), her favorite chapsticks, and a PedEgg (those things that scrape off the nasty crustiness on your feet and heels- which she tried and says it actually works!)
No comments:
Post a Comment