While going for a walk at Lagoon Trail this is what we discovered- a butt load of cotton! You may have thought this was in May with the "May Snow" we had, but unfortunately its the dreaded allergy fluff. Hence the rest of my walk I couldn't breathe, which also equals side-ache city! Oh how I loathe this stuff.
I couldn't resist putting this picture in. Kristin and I were walking up Farmington Pond and we always see this steep hill with logs kind of like steps. We decided to explore to see where it led. It was pretty anticlimactic when we got to the top. It was just a flat dirt area...boring! I guess I don't know what I should have expected in the first place. I made it down the mountain before she did and I turned around to see her on all fours. I was laughing pretty hard, she got up on her feet before I was able to get my phone out to take a picture of her full on down on the ground. But this still kind of captures the struggle she was having getting down the "slippery" hill.



No comments:
Post a Comment