Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mo Bettah Steaks

My family and I are obsessed with Hawaiian shaved ice! We get these at a place called Mo Bettah Steaks in Bountiful (and I'm pretty sure our family alone is keeping them in business). I hear they have one in Salt Lake as well. But they are so amazing, but you have to remember to ask for the "snow cap" version which means they drizzle sweet and condensed milk on top! It is so yummy, and they don't chince on the flavoring either. So anyone around this area...you might want to check this place out!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is one of Jake's favorite places to eat. Jake LOVES it!!!! I haven't eaten there as of yet, but I had NO idea they had shaved ice. I may have to go there just to have the treat and not the dinner. Although, Jake swears it's some the best food!

    ReplyDelete