My brother, Steve, had a birthday in April. You know what that means? He has almost been out on his mission for a year, come June. I couldn't be more excited about that thought! He sent this picture of himself in his "sweet shades" pulling a bit of a 'Blue Steel' face. This guy cracks me up so much! I'm just hoping this next year goes by a bit faster than this first one did cause I sure miss him. Nobody can get a laugh out of me like he does. For his birthday I sent him this little package that he took a picture of for me. It is an edible 5x7 greeting card cookie. They print off your design on the cookie, as well as print it off on a card. I ordered it online from Ediblesinc.com. I've used this company before and love it. You can upload the pictures you want on the cookie as well as type your own message, choose the boarder designs, color of gift box, and stamped charm that is sent with it. So for any of you out there struggling for gift ideas, this is a fun way to switch things up a bit. I hear they are yummy too. So check out this link Ediblesinc.com, they have cookies for all sorts of holidays and occasions. If you create an account they email you coupons to use that usually saves you $5-7. Wow, I should start charging for these little ads I'm promoting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment