Sunday, April 25, 2010

Roomy Reunion



This past week I was able to go out to dinner in Salt Lake (like the classy "tagged" background we found? Pretty artistic:) ) with my good old room mates, Brandice (in the middle) and Carly (right). I hadn't seen Brandice since before she left on her mission- now she is married! Carly's fiance, Tanner, came as well but he isn't in the picture cause he was too busy taking one for us :). It was really nice to catch up and see what everyone was up to. All that was missing was DaNae! (DaNae, if you read this I've got a bone to pick with you!) It is crazy to think that just a few years ago we were all freshmen together trying to figure out what we wanted to do with our lives, now they are all growing up on me and getting married and becoming "ultimate" adults. I am now offiically the only one left who is single, including all of my old high school and college friends...makes for some awesome reunions/get-togethers with the friends and all their spouses (i'll stick to playing with their children while the real adults talk, ha ha). Their husbands are great, but it doesn't mean the awkwardness isn't there when everyone is cuddling up with their "babe, honey, sweety, etc." while we all sit around and talk. I guess there are worse things in life than being single though, plus it also has its advantages so I'll try and enjoy this phase of life while I have it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree...enjoy singlehood for as long as you can. You're only single for so long but you'll be with your mate for all eternity! No rush, right?!!! HAHA!
    Glad you had a fun time catching up with all your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you guys are so cute! Wish I could have been there with ya. Don't be mad at me, I was in Provo and stopped at B's for a chat. Next time my friend for sure!

    ReplyDelete