So it is past midnight (as usual) and I am so tired. I didn't get much sleep this weekend, yet I find myself still up. Why? I guess you can say my sister, Kristin, has helped make it tradition to stick a movie in when everyone else decides to go to bed. Guess whose the sucker that actually stays up for them? ME. She is completely asleep within 5-7 minutes, without fail. If you were wondering, YES I have timed it. In fact I just looked over after putting the movie in and she's fast asleep at 6 min 48 seconds (and who knows, it could have been sooner). Anyway, I haven't been able to sleep much these past few months so I figure I might as well have the fake characters on the screen keep me company.
Now that it is quiet and I'm the only one awake, I have all this time to write my thoughts. The frustrating thing is I don't know where to begin. The reason I started this blog is because my mind has been racing with so many thoughts this past while (maybe that's why I can't sleep...) I thought I should jot them down; however, now that I have the chance my mind is completely blank.
Let's talk food for a second, since that's pretty much my favorite! I learned out to make and dip chocolates at my grandma's today. She has been doing them for years and I decided it was finally time for me to learn myself. They turned out well, and tasted great. I can't wait to try and do a batch on my own. If I ever get a reader (you must be bored) that wants the recipes, let me know and I'll hook you up with the instructions to a little bite of heaven!
Well I'm craving myself some banana bread and chips and salsa right now (I know, disgusting right? Nothing like a snack/meal at 12:30am), so I'm thinking this is all for now. Bring on the midnight munchin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment