I know I still haven't posted much about Christmas, but I have been waiting to get some pictures I took with my sister's camera. So in the meantime I couldn't resist posting this. Let me explain...
I finished a scan at work, and as I was processing the images I came across the BIGGEST liver and Spleen I have ever seen on a human being! Just in case some of you wouldn't know the difference, I posted a picture of what a normal one looks like compared to the huge one I scanned. Don't worry HIPPA, I didn't want to lose my job so I removed all information :)
Here we have a normal Spleen:
Here we have a normal Spleen:
Now here is the Ginormous Spleen! Can you belive it??! It's bigger than some livers that I have seen!
Normal Liver:




wowza! You were not kidding. Those are some angry organs...
ReplyDelete