Like the title says- my sister, Stacy, passed her certification test to be a Sign Language Interpreter. I decided to make her a cake congratulating her (if you can't read that yellow font, it says 'AKA Smarty Pants').
This is her boyfriend, Steve, lounging on the couch after our big feast. (Funny side note about Steve. Our brother, Steve, left for his misson on June 24. Stacy's Steve came back on the 30th!! Then they started dating shortly after....I guess we were always supposed to have a Steve in the family, ha ha)



My sister, Kristin, and I decided to get in on the picture taking/celebrating action (my dad as well if you look closely on the first pic)
My sister, Kristin, and I decided to get in on the picture taking/celebrating action (my dad as well if you look closely on the first pic)
Looks like my dad needed a nap after we all overendulged on food, I couldn't pass up the chance to get a picture
Okay, so these last 2 pictures are giving you an idea of my sisters and my new favorite past time. We call it "suround sound." We all choose the same song on iTunes and play it at the same time (usually we are sitting farther apart in the room but were closer to give you an idea). If you can see in the smaller picture, Kristin is the one directing us and counting down to push "start"....One of our favorites at the moment is 'Carry Out' with Justin Timberlake/Timberland. Everyone should try it! It sounds like you are at a concert or club! ha ha...Yes, we realize we are acting like 10-yr-olds. Don't knock it till you try it!
No comments:
Post a Comment